Eventually spending some money now on lots of cool stuff to bring back home. We both have new umbrellas. Here is a small selection of some of our purchases...
That suggestive-looking thing in the middle is a mouse mat. With wrist rests.
Anyway, tomorrow we'll probably be going to a museum, either back in Ueno or over out east a bit. We've just been relaxing recently and making up our minds as we go, so nothing is set in concrete really.
Hoping everything is well back home.
Love the little bag with the cat on. Playing with cats in a cafe sounds a bit strange,I know two cats who'd love to play with you. I gave Proxy a shower an he looks all fluffy an cute. Missing their mum an dad but they're fine.
ReplyDeleteCX
Hey Nug, you should find a tailor and get a couple of suits made to measure cos I've thrown all yours out!!!
ReplyDelete